Saturday, 11 January 2014

Win a Bassoon Quartet with The Bassoon Bureau

 
That's right ladies and gentlemen. In an effort to broaden my audience for The Bassoon Bureau and get more of those Facebook likes that I so desperately crave, I am running a competition in which you can win one of my unique bassoon quartet arrangements!

The competition will run until Sunday 9th February (2014, obviously). All you have to do to enter is visit The Bassoon Bureau Facebook page and click 'Like'.

Then, on Monday 10th February, I will write down all the names of people who 'like' the Facebook page, put them all into a big hat (or possibly a bassoon case) and draw out one winner. I'll contact the lucky person via Facebook, and then I will email them the sheet music for an arrangement of their choice (from the selection available on www.thebassoonbureau.com).

P.S. Don't worry if you already 'liked' the page before this competition was announced - you will still be entered into the prize draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment